Try this little Rules-quiz for Christmas:
1) Santa Claus plays his first stroke from the tee box at hole 6 (stroke play).
2) He finds a ball in the rough and plays a great stroke – the ball ends on the putting green!
3) Unfortunately, on the putting green he realizes that it was not his ball.
4) He returns to the rough and spends six minutes further searching for his ball, but does not find it.
5) He therefore returns to the tee box and plays a new ball and holes out in five strokes from there.
What is Santa’s score for the hole? Answers below please: