CALL FOR THOSE GLAMORGANSHIRE GOLF CLUB MEMBERS INTERESTED IN JOINING SPRING SEASON OF SNAKES & LADDERS
Played over 10 weeks commencing Sunday 12th January until Sunday 16th March.
Snakes Supper held on Friday 4th April 2014.
Snakes & Ladders have been regularly played each Sunday 10 weeks before Christmas and 10 weeks after. Play in one or both. The first official reference in Club records was in 1956 although the competition was being played prior to that time.
Shotgun start at 9am. Played in foursomes (alternative shot),
1) Name your partner, combined handicap minimum 20.
2) Same partner cannot be used Autumn and Spring.
3) Four substitutes only can be used.
4) Substitutes cannot play as a pair (except with Chief Snake approval)
5) Only Snakers who have played can attend the supper
6) Juniors with handicaps 18 or under can play as substitutes but cannot attend the supper
If you are interested in joining please complete the entry slip in the Bar and enclose your payment of £30 per pair and deposit in the box provided.
You will find the potted history of Snakes and Ladders, written by Peter Corrigan (Chief Snake 1982-1987) under the Club History area of the Club website.